Rsc Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape classic private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RSC INFORMATION....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

RSC INFORMATION.... Empty
PostSubject: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:56 pm

HELLO GUYS.

WE HAVE GOOD NEW AND BAD NEWS ALONG WITH PERFECT NEWS.

GOOD NEWS IS I HAVE FOUND A CODER THAT CAN CODE ALOT OF STUFF AND SUCH.

BAD NEWS IS THAT I CANT RUN THE SERVER OFF MY COMPUTER ANYMORE AND THAT MEANS THE SERVER WILL NOT BE UP FOR AWHILE.

PERFECT NEWS IS THAT I WILL YES FOR SURE 110% SURE I AM GETTING MY DEDI THURSDAY BUT IT TAKES LIKE 2-3 DAYS TO SET UP SO IT WONT BE UP UNTIL SUNDAY SOMETIME.

OK THIS GOES FOR ALL PLAYERS ADMINS MODS THERE WILL BE A WIPE IN ITEMS AND STATS. WHY U ASK FOR ONE PEOPLE HAVE ALOT OF RARES AND WHAT NOT. AND TWO PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING IN 99 IN ABOUT 2 DAYS AND THATS MY FAULT FOR PUTTING THE XP RATES UP TO HIGH AND GIVING OUT SO MANY RARES IT WAS IN BETA ATM BUT SORRY GUYS ANY QUESTIONS WRITE ME A MESSAGE OR ON MSN BAM_94_4@HOTMAIL.COM
I WILL NOT BEABLE TO TALK ALOT TO YOU BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO STUDY FOR MY LAW DEGREE THAT TAKES ALOT OF TIME UP MY GF IS EVEN MAD AT ME. WELL ANWAYS HOPE GUYS READ THIS ITS NOT ALOT.

P.S YES SMUDGED IT IN A BIG BLOB AGAIN WITH CAPS HAHAHA

THANKS BAM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:24 pm

goodbye bam, damion, and aaron. im quitting and ill make sure that the 2 people i invited do the same thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:25 pm

alright thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ,   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lame dont rly feel like playing to much now.   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:28 am

lame dont rly feel like playing to much now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:57 am

Man.. i really loved your server.. You can say people got 99 in all skills in a few days - but just wiping it sucks.. i mean its not like we didnt put any work or effort into it.. this really sucks dude i dont even know if ill be playing anymore..i had fun though.. just.. im shocked, wow.. =\
i think a wipe is too far.. maybe lower the exp rates and keep the stats and rares... that jus blows dude i think your gonna lose everyone now..

Your perfect and good news really isnt that.. i mean in getting your dedi and wiping, you wont have a server left tbh.. no one will come on.. especially when word gets out you wiped, people will be hesitant to play incase of another wipe or something.. I dont think you have put much thought into this - It seems like a spurr of the moment split second decision.. well congratulations on the coder and the dedi..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:04 pm

i thought about it alot if u ran the server you would think the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Do you what you need to do. I am one of the people that has all 99's.. I for one, would be willing to have you wipe my account, but let everyone else keep their items. The people that have stuck with us through all these problems deserve something.

Just a thought.

In other news i just got my internet back, it got disconnected for some reason, so sorry for my absence, i've been working on my coding to get a better grasp on things. In the future i will be able to help you with your server, and possibly start my own.

Anyway, everyone bear with us.

it is appreciated..

Aaron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:19 pm

all acc are getting whiped they dont like it fucking leave i don't fucking need anyone to play if u don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Champ

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:05 am

Well like i said, i enjoyed your server, so ill stick around. I am also interested to see how it develops.
Back to top Go down
mynamesjosh

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:35 pm

i'll stick around also i like this server and hopefully it will be as good as it was before or better
Back to top Go down
q u e e f

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:33 pm

whens server going to be up?
Back to top Go down
Damion

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Cant wait for it to be back up Very Happy hopefully ur working hard on it bam.
Back to top Go down
bobskii

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:11 pm

its bam some kid hacked into the website it would of been a 24/7 geek who has been trying for a week straight and deleted all acc and messages.

anyways serv is still not up waiting for my dedi people to contact me

new forums www.classicpkzz.tk

while serv is down go new forums post some ideas and ill add some in hurry hurry hurry

see ya there renamed serv to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RSC INFORMATION....   RSC INFORMATION.... Empty

Back to top Go down

RSC INFORMATION....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rsc Unleashed :: RSCU INFORMATION-
Jump to: